Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shelly's Cowgirl Chic Bachelorette Party!

As sister of the bride, I can now say I successfully accomplished my first Maid of Honor gig this past weekend... Shelly's Bachelorette Party! Anybody who knows Shelly, is well aware that she has a special place in her heart for Fort Worth, Texas. So, it was only natural that her last night out as a single lady would be there! We saddled our horses and headed out west to her country chic bachelorette extravaganza that went off without a hitch!

The Invitation:



Bride Shelly & The Maid of Honor Stacey (ME!)



The Entourage - Eleven of Shelly's closest friends traveled from Austin, Little Rock, Fort Smith, and Phoenix! Neeley from Phoenix was a complete suprise to Shelly. SHOCK AND AWE!



I was determined to make the "Cowgirl Chic" bachelorette party ultra fabulous- never to be mistaken with an 8 year old western birthday party. So I began googling old western stuff and low and behold found a Western Pinup Girl page! PERFECT! I then came across a tone of images when I googled western pinup girls. These images offered great options for printing pictures to turn into fun cupcake toppers and to use on my DIY invitation (see first image). Print on cardstock for professional looking quality and cut with pinking sheers :)


Red and white polka dots set the tone — I found the napkins and paper plates at Paper Source and Walmart.



Transform bottles and containers by adding fun paper straws (which I found on Etsy) and by adding ribbon edging details. Serve up some "Poinsetta" deliciousness and voila! The beginning of what was a fabulous cowgirl chic party!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment